- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Pensacola is pleased to offer a special rate for snowbirds. All rooms come complete with kitchens (full-sized refrigerator, two range top stoves, microwave, coffee-maker, dishes, pots, pans and utensils), iron and ironing board, 25” TV with free HBO, ESPN, etc. We have on-site work out center and laundry facilities. Daily, weekly and monthly rates are available starting as low as $69.99 per night. Please call (850) 453-4140 for details or email us.
- Hospitality Inn North
Snowbird Specials October-February: Please call (850) 477-2333 or visit www.hospitalityinns.com
- Noble Manor Bed & Breakfast
Fifth night is free with four nights at regular rate. There is no time limit or other restrictions on this offer. Call (850) 434-9544.
- Amercias Best Value Inn & Suites
$69 per night for a double; $79 per night for a single with a minifridge and microwave; and $89 per night for a suite with a full kitchen. Please call (850) 479-1099 for more information.
McGuires Irish Pub Snowbird Specials
- MONDAY: Free Irish Bread Pudding with every lunch entrée
- TUESDAY: Free bean soup with every purchase
- WEDNESDAY: Any McGuire's Irish Ale for $1.50 from 11-4 p.m.
- THURSDAY: Free Irish Boxtys with every lunch order
- FRIDAY: Irish coffee for $2 from 11-4 p.m.
Located 600 E. Gregory St., on Hwy. 98 between the Bay Bridge and the Civic Center. 1-800-22-IRISH (224-7474), (850) 433-6789, or www.mcguiresirishpub.com Specials are subject to change without notice.
Pensacola Little Theatre, Pensacola Cultural Center
Show your out-of-state ID for great Snowbird discounts (valid through April 22, 2007). We have great middle of the house seats for your choice of shows (including The Best Christmas Pageant Ever, Agatha Christie's The Mousetrap, The Little Pronce and The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas). All performances are inside the Pensacola Cultural Center of historic downtown Pensacola. For more information call the box office at (850) 432-2042 or visit us online at www.pensacolalittletheatre.com. (Discount not valid on Studio 400 shows.)
Chulamar Inc. & Fishing Fleet Specials
Chulamar will offer walk-on fishing trips for six to eight hours. The cost for the six-hour trip is $60 and the eight hour is $75 per person. We also do dolphin and sightseeing trips through beautiful Pensacola Bay and the Gulf of Mexico where you can see the lighthouse, Ft. Pickens and other forts. Call today for reservations at (850) 492-1099.
Pensacola Greyhound Track
Special group and party packages are available to organizations and parties of 20 or more. All group functions include free admission, free racing programs, and reserve group seating. Matinee buffets available to groups of 20 or more and super buffet available to groups of 40 or more. For more information call (850) 455-8595.
University of West Florida (UWF) Leisure Learning Society offers social and educational opportunities for everyone age 55 and older in an academic setting among peers. The Society offers a variety of courses, Lunch 'N" Learn programs, travel excursions, special events. Membership is only $15. For more information and reservations, please contact Mardi McDaniel-King (850) 474-3491.
- Courses are usually held on UWF's main campus during the daytime. The instructors are members with expertise, UWF faculty and staff, as well as experts from the community. Courses include, but are not limited to language, genealogy, computer science, horticulture, history, religion, finance, sports, archaeology, philosophy, art, music, weather, and science.
- The Lunch 'N' Learn program features presentations at different area restaurants on the first Tuesday of each month. It starts with lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. followed by an hour-long presentation. Only reservations (850-474-3491) are required for participation.
- Travel excursions include one-day and overnight trips to museums, theatres, historic homes, musicals, archaeological sites, gardens, and other places of interest. Previous excursions include the local Solutia Plant, the Shakespeare Festival in Montgomery, Alabama; the Beauvoir Mansion in Mississippi, and the Minimac Wildflower Bog and a Tour of Homes in Mobile, Alabama.
*ALL Specials and Activities are subject to change without notice.