It's time to experience the incredible precision and feel the awesome power of the mighty Blue Angels at eye level from the catwalk of the lighthouse - 150 feet above ground level!
IMPORTANT SITE ACCESS INFORMATION
NAS Pensacola is currently not accessible to unescorted civilians. In order to attend this event as a civilian, you MUST be picked up by our shuttle bus. In order to get to the Lighthouse, civilians must follow all procedures contained within confirmation emails.
For Military Guests:
Guests with military ID cards with base access privileges may drive their own vehicles to the Lighthouse, and should not ride the shuttle bus. Traffic around and aboard NASP on Blue Angels days can be much heavier than usual; take this into account as you plan your morning. Please note: if you have military ID and are bringing civilians, your ID card MUST have escort privileges in order for them to be allowed aboard NASP.
Additional Information – Read before visiting!
- Children must be at least 7 years old or 44" tall to participate. Children under 44” tall will not be able to climb the tower.
- Please wear shoes with a secured back. If you are wearing backless shoes without a heel or ankle strap, you will be asked to climb the lighthouse tower barefoot.
- Backpacks and other oversized bags must be left in your vehicle, as they cannot be taken into the museum or tower, and cannot be left in the gift shop.
- Flight schedules can change on short notice. We will use the email and/or phone number you provided in your reservation to notify you of any changes.
- Customers will receive a full refund with 3 days' notice of cancellation.
- The Blue Angels Practices are subject to change with little or no notice due to maintenance, weather conditions, or pilot availability. In these instances, or in other cases of operator cancellation, customers will receive a full refund.
- No-shows will be charged the full price.
- Contact us by phone at 850-393-1561 Ext. 3 to cancel or inquire about a cancellation