CAMP DATES – June 12th – 17th, June 2023
We Are Accepting Applications for Camp after Jan 1, 2023
Parents Please Click Here and fill out the Consent Form
, and Medical Form. Limited to 20 Students.
Our Camp Itinerary includes the following activities and events:
- ACADEMICS: Principles of Flight, Aerodynamics & Cockpit Gauges, Radios & G-forces, Goal Setting & Money Management
- WHO IS GENERAL DANIEL “CHAPPIE” JAMES & WHY IS HE IMPORTANT TO PENSACOLA?
- TEAM BUILDING & CONCEPTS
- HANDS-ON TIME LEARNING & USING FLIGHT SIMULATOR EQUIPMENT
- FIELD TRIPS
- GRADUATION DAY – Invite the Family to witness your achievement!
- Monday thru Friday (Provided by Flight Academy for any planned activities).
- Saturday; No transportation provided (Graduation Day at Facility)
- SPECIAL DROP-OFF AND PARKING INSTRUCTIONS WILL APPLY. (details provided in Itinerary)