The Advanced Open Water course helps build confidence and expand your skills by introducing you to different types of specialty diving. You will gain experience in different diving specialties while acquiring knowledge and skills under the supervision of your Instructor. You develop your diving abilities as you find new ways to have fun SCUBA diving.
Possible Dive Activities
- Deep Dive (required)
- Underwater Navigation (required)
- Search & Recovery/Salvage
- Night Dive
- Wreck Dive
- Peak Buoyancy
- Boat Dive
- and many more!
Thursday 6 pm - 9 pm Classroom at Dive Pros
Saturday - TBD
Sunday - TBD
Call Dive Pros for more scheduling information 850-456-8845
Additional Course Cost (some may apply):
- Park Entrance Fees (Fort Pickens, Vortex Springs)
- Pensacola Beach tolls
- Equipment Rental (25% Off for students in training) *Rental equipment is not included in the course cost.
Required Specialty Equipment
- Dive Knife or Line Cutter
- Dive Light/Marker Light (required for optional Night Dive) *Dive lights available for rent