- Boat Ramp:
- Kayak Launch:
- Walking Paths:
- Picnic Tables:
- Dog Park:
Rates for the Large Gazebo are as follows:
Resident (32561): $60.00
Non Resident: $70.00
The Gazebo is rented for the day, and is directly on Santa Rosa Sound.
Please call the community center for availability during Spring and Summer Months!
1. The off-leash dog area is for the dogs, their handlers and those accompanying them. No other use is allowed.
2. All dogs must be legally licensed and vaccinated, and shall wear a visible dog license.
3. Dogs under 4 months of age and female dogs in heat are prohibited.
4. Dogs must be on a leash when entering and exiting the off-leash dog area.
5. Dogs must be under the control of their handler and in view of their handler at all times.
6. Spiked, choke and prong collars are prohibited.
7. Children 9 years and under are not allowed in the off- leash dog area: children ages 9-12 years must be accompanied by an adult.
8. Handlers must be 16 years of age or older. Handlers must have possession of the dog leash at all times.
9. Handler is limited to a maximum of two dogs.
10. Handlers must clean up any waste and fill any holes dug by dogs under their control.
11. Food and drinks in glass containers are prohibited; training treats are allowed.
12. Dogs must be removed for the off-leash dog area at the first sign of aggression.
13. No animals other than dogs shall be permitted in the area.
14. Handlers are responsible for any injuries caused by the dog(s) under their control.
15. Users of the facility do so at their own risk.
16. The City of Gulf Breeze shall not be liable for any injury or damage caused by any dog in the off-leash area.