Arcadia Mill Archaeological Site in Milton, Florida, represents the first and largest 19th century water-powered industrial complex in northwest Florida.
- Trail 1.3-mile loop, grounds open sunrise to sunset includes boardwalk and off-road terrain. Grounds open sunrise to sunset.
- Moderate skill level.
- Interpretive signs for trees & plants to enhance your self-guided tour.
- Visitor center open Friday and Saturday 10 am – 4 pm.
- Functions as an archaeological site that is interpreted for the public through indoor and outdoor exhibits and archaeological remains visible throughout the site.
Buy Tickets here! Tickets are good for both the Arcadia Mill and the Simpson Homestead.
- Adults: $6.00
- Active Military & Dependents, AAA, Senior 65+: $5.00
- Children over 3: $3.00
- Children under 3: FREE
- Members: FREE