4pm - 12am on Mon, Tue and Wed
4pm - 1am on Thur, Fri and Sat
Closed on Sunday until August
End O'The Alley Courtyard
Satellite Bar/ SQ Drive-Thru
- We are no longer doing our satellite bar in front of Seville, but will continue selling fruit infusions by the glass or gallon inside the rooms open
- Still doing SQ drive-thru on Fridays & Saturdays in front of Seville
Seville Quarter, located in historic downtown Pensacola is the home of the original Rosie O'Grady's Goodtime Emporium. Founded 40 years ago, the popular entertainment complex houses 7 themed rooms all under one roof. Open Monday through Saturday at 11 am and Sundays at 5 pm.
- Rosie O'Grady's features the toe-tapping, hand-clapping sing-a-long Deulling Piano Show.
- Phineas Phogg's Balloon Works is a two story dance club where Pensacola's party people party.
- The End o'the Alley Bar and Courtyard features live music nightly and attracts the area's young professionals.
- In the center of the complex Fast Eddie's Billiard Parlor has four championship quality Brunswick tables and the Pensacola Wall of Fame holds photos and memorabilia from the area's sports legends.
- Lili Marlene's is a World War I Aviator's Pub with karaoke four nights a week and live music on weekends. Apple Annie's Courtyard with beautiful skylights is open for lunch during the week and becomes a dance hall on Thur., Fri. and Sat. nights.
- The cozy Palace Oyster Bar is open for drinks and dinner Mon. through Sat. The menu is American with a distinctive Southern flavor.