A Taste of History Tasting Event
A Gathering on the Gulf Premiere
Four Course Tasting
Proceeds to Benefit UWF Historic Trust
September 29, 2022
6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Museum of Commerce
Ticket cost: $200
Must be 21 or older. No refunds. No substitutions
How to purchase tickets?
Email email@example.com for questions about ticket purchases. For event questions, please contact Nicole Stacey.
A Gathering on the Gulf:
Chef Walter Staib travels to Pensacola, Florida, to learn of the centuries-long struggle to control this strategic region in the Gulf. Chef Staib teams up with three revered chefs to cook some local favorites over an open hearth. Recipes include pan-seared Pensacola red snapper, Spanish-style paella, and more.
You are invited to celebrate Pensacola’s culinary history at the premiere showing with Celebrity Chef Walter Staib, Irv Miller, Blake Rushing, and Gus Silivos.
Indulge in delicious tastings from local chefs:
Chef Walter Staib
A Taste of History
West Indies Pepperpot Soup
Chef Blake Rushing
Union Public House
Spanish style Paella w/ Red Scarlet Rice
Chef Irv Miller
Oyster and Pensacola Bay Shrimp Roast with Chorizo
Chef Gus Silivos
Agapi Bistro + Garden
Nassau Grits and Pensacola Red Snapper
**How To Purchase Tickets
- Go to: https://historicpensacola.doubleknot.com/facility/taste-of-history/2924112
- Click on the calendar in the box for “Thursday, September 29” (This will make the reserve button appear)
- Click on “Reserve” (This will take you to a new screen)
- Select the number of tickets you want and click on “Continue” (This will update your cart and take you to a new screen)
- If everything is correct on your screen click on “Checkout” (This will take you to the payment screen)
- Enter your payment information and your contact information and then click on “Make Payment” (This will process your payment and take you to the receipt page)